Massachusetts Personal Injury
We hold negligent parties responsible for your injury
Mounting bills and paperwork, doctor appointments, pain, and anxiety fill your days. The law office of Anthony J. Lochiatto understands the stress you are under when you have been injured due to someone else's negligence or recklessness. Let us relieve you of your legal burden and hold those responsible for your Massachusetts injury accountable for your loss of wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
If, after an initial consultation, we think you have a case, we gather evidence in your favor, including but not limited to any police reports, medical reports, and witness testimonies. In evaluating your case, we draw upon our resources, including our experience, legal research, and expert consultations. We also rely, of course, on your notes and recollections. We are steadfast in our aim to uncover the truth about your injury in Massachusetts.
Your accident deserves prompt legal recourse
Contact a MA personal injury attorney as soon as possible after your injury. In Massachusetts, you only have three years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit.
The law office of Anthony J. Lochiatto handles personal injury cases in the following areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that in 2008, there were 363 fatal traffic accidents in Massachusetts. Across the country, more than 2.3 million people suffered injuries and more than 37,000 people died in auto accidents, trucking collisions, and motorcycle crashes. Our personal injury firm in MA can also help if you or a loved one has sustained injury in Massachusetts caused by a motor vehicle accident.
- Wrongful death: Sometimes injuries are so serious they result in death. In Massachusetts, the family or the estate of the deceased is entitled to significant damages, including expected net income, services, protection, care, assistance, society and companionship, comfort, guidance, counsel, and advice.
- Product liability: Manufacturers and distributors of dangerous products may be held liable for your Massachusetts injury caused by defective design or production.
- Head and brain injuries: Some head injuries such as fractured skull and scalp wounds are obvious. Other times, traumatic brain injury (TBI) can result even when there are no external injuries. Symptoms such as headache, nausea, blurred vision, memory loss, and many others could be the result of TBI. The signs and symptoms can be subtle and may not appear immediately after an accident. The long-term consequences could be devastating and permanent. You should seek prompt medical attention if you suffer injury in Massachusetts. Consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer in MA will help you determine whether the party responsible should be held liable for your medical expenses, loss of wages, and pain and suffering.
- Construction site accidents: Pedestrians and workers may suffer injury as a result of preventable mishaps in construction sites. You may be able to claim damages from property owners, equipment and tool manufacturers, contractors, and materials suppliers. Often, construction site accidents may result in catastrophic injuries, including severed limbs, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord paralysis, or blindness.
- Premises liability, including slip and fall: Property owners owe a duty of care to ensure their properties are kept free and clear of hazardous and unsafe conditions. If you tripped, slipped, or fell on someone else's property due to their negligence, or were hit by a falling object, you may be able to bring a Massachusetts personal injury lawsuit against that property owner for your injury.
An experienced litigator prepared to take your case to trial
Most personal injury cases settle prior to trial. But at the law office of Anthony J. Lochiatto, we are always prepared to take your case to trial if necessary. Rest assured that we do everything we can—including rejecting unfair settlement offers from the person who harmed you and his or her insurance company—to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your personal injury in Massachusetts. We are trial lawyers who are prepared for a good fight on your behalf.
Serious cases, serious representation
When you need legal counsel for a serious personal injury in Massachusetts, reach out to the law office of Anthony J. Lochiatto in Boston. Our legal team provides more than 20 years of experience in handling serious cases with serious representation. Call us today for your initial consultation at 617.557.0088 or contact us online. We look forward to discussing your case with you in English, Brazilian Portuguese, or Spanish. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis—you do not pay attorney fees until we recover a settlement for you.